Looking for a good and inexpensive tube to use at the springs or to float down the river? We recently purchased everyone in the family an Intex River Run Inflatable Water Float. We have tried them out and we like them!
These River Run tubes are inexpensive and they are a great size. I wanted a tube that had a head rest, because I was tired of using one that didn't have it. This River Run tube is really comfortable! Here's what I like about it:
- They are not expensive. They were only around $13 each.
- They are a great size. Roomy enough that you can get comfortable.
- They have built-in cup holders.
- They have a head rest, making them comfortable.
- They have connectors, so everyone in your party can connect the tubes together.
- They have nice handle, making it easier to carry them down to the river or spring.
- There is a mesh bottom, which helps keep you in, but still lets the water get into you.
When we first got them we put them outside for about two days so that they could air out. When we were ready to head to the spring they were ready, too. Two thumbs up for the Intex River Run Inflatable Water Float!